Re: [Pkg-grass-general] grass

> grass 6.0 has a bug in v.in.garmin which makes that command unusable.

this is true.

> The  problem has been solved in 6.1. Given that this is just a script,
> it should  be easy to replace it with the new version (attached).

note there is now a newer version than what you attached; I added some
more error checking and buglette fixes the other day.

> Would it be possible  to do it, or better wait until the packaging of
> grass 6.1? All the best.

up to the packagers. I can confirm it is just a matter of dropping in
the new script. This fix will be in the bugfix-only GRASS 6.0.1 release
whenever that happens.

patch from CVS:
 http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/scripts/v.in.garmin/v.in.garmin.diff?r1=1.11&r2=1.11.2.4&diff_format=u

regards,