Re: [Pkg-grass-general] grass-qgis-plugin dependency error.

Hi all.
Given that Steve has *much* more important things to do in this period, would
it be possible for someone of the debiangis team to solve the issue with the
grass plugin uploading a new version? We're stuck with the old qgis (-1),
gdal (1.2.5) and postgis (0.9) versions, and that's not a major problem, but
for new users the present situation may be a bit difficult (forcing does not
work for us).
All the best, and thanks.
pc

At 22:20, sabato 07 maggio 2005, Steve Halasz has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini@faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com