Re: [Pkg-grass-general] debian gis mapserver capablities

Here ya go:

MapServer version 4.4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG
OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=EPPL7
INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
DEBUG=MSDEBUG