Re: [Pkg-grass-general] BNA file import to QGis?

Am Dienstag, 22. März 2005 07:51 schrieb Hamish:
> That looks just an awk script away from a GRASS vector or raster
> ascii import file.

Thank you, let me see:

In Qgis, I can create a new vector layer from...

- SHP (Esri)
- CATD.DFF
- MIF/TAB Map info

As for these file formats, Google takes me to
sites like

http://www.graticule.com/products/comparison.html
http://www.microimages.de/imexfilter.htm
http://www.digitalgrove.net/Toolbox_viewers.htm

which name mainly non-free software being able to cope with all these
formats. I am still looking for file format desriptions like
http://www.esri.com/library/whitepapers/pdfs/shapefile.pdf

Thanks for any hints.
Regards
Ralf.

P.S.: I'd suggest to add a BNA import filter to qgis