Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Re: First AWT Native Interface implementation in Kaffe

Wolfgang Baer wrote:

Yes, I know its taken from gcj - but for me only kaffe or sablevm is
interesting as Debian ships 3.3/3.4 versions of gcj and I think it will
first be included in the 4.0 version or later of gcj - which will not be
part of at least sarge.

The pre8-2 package already include the binary parts (libjawt.so) - but
the kaffe-dev package doesn't include the header files - I already filed
a bug report.

Thanks for that. I've checked with the source build, it seems to install the headers, so it seems to be a small packaging problem.

cheers,
dalibor topic