Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Re: success

Agreed. Many things remain to be done.
I just meant we're probably one step behind other distros (which is unusual
for debian), so we reached our first goal, and in a very short time..
All the best.
pc

At 17:00, sabato 26 febbraio 2005, Petter Reinholdtsen has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini@faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com