Re: [Pkg-grass-general] grass etc

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 18:03 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> Now that grass 6 is in sarge (thanks Steve!),

You're welcome! Thanks to everyone who helped out. It's very exciting. I
never really expected it to get into Sarge. But I guess long release
delays are good for something :-)

> what keeps qgis-plugin-grass
> out? Furthermore, would it be appropriate to package libgdal-grass now?

Yes. I was hoping to get grass started building on all arches before
uploading libgdal-grass, but I haven't gotten any love from the
packages-arch-specific guys yet. So libgdal-grass might as well go in
asap and then qgis-plugin-grass can follow. But I'm not sure what it
will mean that grass is only built on 4 arches. Will this prevent
libgdal-grass from entering testing?

Silke, the library packages in main are libgrass and libgrass-dev now
and probably will be for some time.

Steve