[Pkg-grass-general] officially orphaning grass

After months of (great) development I didn't partecipated in, I feel it
is time for me to make my disinterest in grass official. I think the
current Debian GIS team is doing a great work and I wish my best wishes
to all of you. (Please take any actions necessary to remove me from the
Maintainer field.)

ciao,
federico

--