Re: [Pkg-grass-general] announce archives?

I believe we should do it as soon as the known problems are solved.
AFAIK, these are:
libgdal1-grass crashes qgis
shp2pgsql and pgsql2shp (package postgis) are in the wrong location
Both seem to be trivial issues, so I think they'll be solved soon enough.
All the best.
pc

At 17:50, sabato 29 gennaio 2005, Tim Michelsen has probably written: