Re: [Pkg-grass-general] DebianGis at DebConf5?

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 12:21:39PM -0500, Steve Halasz wrote:
> Silke,
>
> Above, when I said 'To get it to build' I was referring to
> libgdal_1.2.5-0.dgis.unstable.1 from Alioth. After building that the
> raster crash is fixed. Is the tar.gz at intevation.de different from the
> Alioth version?

No, it isn't. Since alioth is still down you will have to wait a
little bit for a new version, but I will rebuild libgdalgrass with
the changed dependencies on libgrass as soon I can get the new grass
package. I hope this will fix the problem.

Thanks for your help,

	Silke

--
Intevation GmbH

Georgstrasse 4                    49074 Osnabrück, Germany
http://intevation.de              http://intevation.de/~silke
FreeGIS.org                       http://freegis.org/