Re: [Pkg-grass-general] DebianGis at DebConf5?

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 09:57:43AM -0500, Steve Halasz wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 14:47 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> > agreed.
> > pc
> >
> > BTW: did anybody tested the new libgdal1-grass? It crashes systematically my
> > qgis.
>
> Yes, this happens for me too. gdalinfo also crashes with grass rasters.
> Although it didn't happen with the rebuilt version I was using before
> Silke's upload. I still haven't looked into what the difference might
> be.

Hm, I did recreate the gdal-grass.tar.gz by saying 'make dist' in
gdal-1.2.5/frmts/grass

afterward I just rebuild the package only ensuring that
gdal_GRASS.so is part of the package this time.

Just a test: could you please try to copy once
http://ftp.intevation.de/users/silke/debian/gdal_GRASS.so.1.2.3
to /usr/lib/gda_GRASS.so

and afterwards
http://ftp.intevation.de/users/silke/debian/gdal_GRASS.so.1.2.5
to /usr/lib/gdal_GRASS.so

Since I don't have a valid GRASS database at hand it would be nice
if you could be my 'tester'.

Thanks,

	Silke

--
Intevation GmbH

Georgstrasse 4                    49074 Osnabrück, Germany
http://intevation.de              http://intevation.de/~silke
FreeGIS.org                       http://freegis.org/