Re: [Pkg-grass-general] debian-gis stable

grass cannot be considered stable at the moment. there are still a few bugs in
the beta version that is packaged, but this should be solved soon.
However, we do use it in production, without any major problem (anyway, *far*
fewer that in the "stable" 5.0.3).
All the best.
pc

At 15:22, mercoledì 26 gennaio 2005, Jon Saints has probably written: