Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Should JUMP be part of Debian-gis?

Sorry forgot to reply to list !

Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 11:49:37AM +0100, Wolfgang Baer wrote:

If there is interest I can take some time and prepare a summary of
several java gis projects and post it here on the list. This might
give people an overview and can help to make priorities.

That could be of interest. Java-based software potentially goes
into contrib area, btw.

If it can be build with free vm's it can also go into main.
E.g. JTS which is one of the dependencies for JUMP should be possible
to build which free vm's as I think it not uses gui stuff.

So I will spend some time preparing an overview.

Wolfgang