[Pkg-grass-general] Re: Mapserver debian package do not build

[Hamish]
> FWIW, my m.realtime_gps module for GRASS already does this; if you
> don't need realtime the GRASS 5.7+ v.in.garmin module works much
> better for downloading tracks, etc.. gpsbabel + some minor shell
> scripting should work well too.

Thank you for the tip.  Real time is out of the question.  The idea is
to collect GPS points from others in GPX format, store and process
them at a central point, and get maps out in the other end.  gpx2shp
is a nice tool to create shape files from GPX files for further
processing.