Re: [Pkg-grass-general] mapserver alioth php support?

Francesco Paolo Lovergine a écrit :

See mispellings following...

Thanks for your corrections.

Package: mapserver-doc

Uhm, 'See mapserver-dev for development files' is better, but probably
superfluous.

I think so, and remove this line.

For cgi-mapscript, Silke Reimer description proposition seem good for me :
"

This package contains the cgi binary file. It provides the
mapserver template language as well as WFS, WMS and WCS
server and client capabilities.

"

Package: php4-mapscript
Suggested: mapserver-bin, mapserver-doc
php mapscript alow you to use the mapserver functionality's with php web
scripting language.
.
Curently work only with php as an Apache DSO.

Why not depending on the php4 apache module?

I'll change dep from php4 to libapache-mod-php4.

Thanks

   Thomas