Re: [Pkg-grass-general] mapserver alioth php support?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 11:42:44AM +0100, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 11:31:31AM +0100, Silke Reimer wrote:
> > > Mapserver template languages (i.e. WFS,WMB and WCS) ...
> >
> > No, this is not true. The Mapserver template language is a
> > possibility to use the UMN MapServer's internal configuration to
> > build webapplication while WFS, WMS and WCS are standards defined by
> > the Open Geospatial Consortiums which are completly independend of
> > the UMN MapServers templates.
> >

> Uh, oh, right, so description needs restating, probably.

What do you mean with 'restating'? (I just don't know that word). You
probably mean that the description should be more elaborated?

	Silke

--
Intevation GmbH

Georgstrasse 4                    49074 Osnabrück, Germany
http://intevation.de              http://intevation.de/~silke
FreeGIS.org                       http://freegis.org/