[Pkg-grass-general] qgis-plugin-grass: Depends: libgdal1grass (>= 1.2.3-1)

Thanks to Francesco for the pinning instructions. I now got apt-get to install
the debian-gis version of GRASS.

Now I have a problem apt-getting the qgis GRASS plugin:

$ sudo apt-get install qgis-plugin-grass
  qgis-plugin-grass: Depends: libgdal1grass (>= 1.2.3-1) but it is not
installable

However, the package in the repository is called libgdal1-grass and its
version is 1.2.3-0.dgis.unstable.1.

Shouldn't the packages within the dgis repository be coordinated with each
other ?

Moritz