Re: [Pkg-grass-general] mapserver

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 21:44 +0100, Thomas Sondag wrote:
> Francesco P. Lovergine a écrit :
>
> >On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 12:06:46PM +0100, Thomas Sondag wrote:
> >

> >>Yes I create sthomas-guest on alioth, would you accept me in Debian
> >>Grass Package <http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-grass/> Group ?
> >>

> >Done
> >

> Thank's a lot :), I'm curently upload in incoming ... and I miss the
> .orig :( , it's not referenced in my .changes, I may be do a mistake in
> my dpkg-buildpackage use. I upload it manualy and check what's wrong.

Thomas,

You need to do:
dpkg-buildpackage -sa -rfakeroot
to force it to include the .orig.tar.gz file if it's not at debian
revision -0 or -1. But you should only have to worry about this this one
time, since it's the first time uploading this package to this
repository. After this if you upload foo_1.2-3, for instance, the
orig.tar.gz should already be in the repository from prior uploads.

Steve