Re: [Pkg-grass-general] mapserver

Thomas Sondag wrote:

Paolo Cavallini wrote:

Thanks a lot Thomas.
Please keep us updated.
All the best.
pc

At 17:44, mercoledì 5 gennaio 2005, Thomas Sondag has probably written:
[...]

I will update current package and try this option in another one.

   Thomas

New packages version :

http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian/dists/experimental

- double build
- phpmapscript only work with php as an apache DSO
- debconf use for manage php.ini
- a litle patch in mapscript for detecting usage with php as an apache cgi and so exit on error rather of a segfault with this text :
"This build of mapscript can't be load as a '%s' module for "
"stability reason, but only with php as an apache DSO.\n"
- work with debian php4 package
- need just few change in php rule file for php4-dev :
install -m644 apache-build/regex/.libs/*.o debian/php4-dev/usr/include/php4/regex/
- build dep for sid
- just finish, need more test ;-)

I will release sarge version of the older mapserver (with new php cgi) packages soon.

   Thomas

Up-to-date mapserver package to 4.4.1 and sarge php version sync here :
deb http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian sarge main
I keep php cgi usage for that version for compatibily reason.

And apt-getable new version for sid :
deb http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian sid main
and source:
deb-src http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian sid main