Re: [Pkg-grass-general] varia

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 11:09:53AM -0500, Steve Halasz wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 16:01 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> >
> > Tried, but libpng12-0 is already upgraded to the last version.
>
> 1.2.8rel-1 is the latest version. What are the contents of
> your /etc/apt/sources.list ? Are you using apt-pinning?
>
> > BTW: I do not find the (much-needed) grass plugin in the repository; my fault?
>
> It's not in the repository. Silke's upload failed because of a missing
> orig.tar.gz file and I'm guessing she has not had time to rectify that.
> Perhaps Silke, you weren't aware that this was a fatal problem?

Paolo pointed current packages around:

http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian/dists/sarge/main/
for mapserver/php and postgis/postgresql

http://bullhorn.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/
for qgis-plugin-grass

ftp://daisyred.it/debian/postgis
for postgis (?)

http://ftp.intevation.de/users/silke/debian/gdal-1.2.5/
for libgdalgrass

If none would upload to the main repo I could do that, after setting
appropriate version numbers.