Re: [Pkg-grass-general] repository

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 09:40:51AM +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Hi all.
> Would it be possible to upload experimental mapserver and postgis packages on
> alioth as well? It would be easier for us to test.

I think definitively yes, and also customized php4 variant could be
nicely prepared for that. If I remember correcly a patch is required
to have a mapserver compatible php module.

> BTW: where can one check which packages have been uploaded on the repository?
> Perhaps we could mention this on the wiki page.

I'll generate additional indexes automatically when my set of scripts
will be ready, as done on debian archive. In the meantime, Sources.gz
and Packages.gz show contents per distribution.