Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Debian GIS pakcage repository?

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 11:20:30AM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 09:39:15AM -0800, Jon Saints wrote:
> > In the repository all the debain gis subprojects
> > should post packages that they consider to be releases
> > for the debian gis group to use and test. These will
> > not be official releases.
> >
> > It would be nice to set the repository up so that we
> > all could access the packages just by adding a line to
> > our /etc/apt/sources.list. Anyone know how to do this?
> >
> > Is there any way i can help create the GIS package
> > repository?
> >

> Yup, debarchiver and using an incoming dir usable by
> uploaders only. All this can be done on alioth which
> is accessible by non-DDs too.

It really would be fine to have such a repository and I looked on
alioth how this can be done but it seems that I didn't find the
right places. Can you just give a hint where I can read more about
how this can be done?

Thanks,

	Silke

--
Intevation GmbH

Georgstrasse 4                    49074 Osnabrück, Germany
http://intevation.de              http://intevation.de/~silke
FreeGIS.org                       http://freegis.org/