Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Debian GIS pakcage repository?

In the repository all the debain gis subprojects
should post packages that they consider to be releases
for the debian gis group to use and test. These will
not be official releases.

It would be nice to set the repository up so that we
all could access the packages just by adding a line to
our /etc/apt/sources.list. Anyone know how to do this?

Is there any way i can help create the GIS package
repository?

jon

--- "Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org>