Re: [Pkg-grass-general] The Push for Sarge

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 03:27:52PM +1300, Hamish wrote:
> > How many of the debian GIS packages are going to be
> > included or think they might be able to be ready for
> > introduction into the Sarge release of debian?
>

> http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PackageList

I doubt we will able to include in debian main those packages, but
a sarge custom repository will be available anyway. Enrico Zini pointed me
recently to a new CDD script which could be used to create a custom
CD and could be of great interest for us too.
See debian-cdd about...