Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Debian GIS pakcage repository?

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 14:56, Jon Saints wrote:
> Is there a central place were we (the Debian GIS team)
> are keeping our packages?
>
> I propose that we all post our current packages  with
> comments to a central location so we all have an idea
> how the various sub-projects (grass, postgis,
> mapserver, gdal, and others) are progressing.

A good idea. It looks like the mono folks use Alioth for this[1]. But
it's not immediately apparent to me how to access the web space. It
would be slick if we could have a queue that we could dupload to and run
mini-dinstall against.

Steve

[1] http://pkg-mono.alioth.debian.org/current/