Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Re: mapserver work

Thomas

would you mind explaining the "thread-safe problem" to
the list in more detail?  The more of us that
understand it, the more we might be able to work for a
solution.

I will be testing another install of the mapserver
files this weekend on a freshly formated machine. I
will let you know how it goes.

Jon

<http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/php4/php4-cgi-mapscript_4.3.9-2_i386.deb>

<http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/php4/php4-cgi-mapscript-dev_4.3.9-2_all.deb>