Re: [Pkg-grass-general] DebianGis: Packaging postgis/geos

Hallo Roberto,

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 04:36:59PM +0200, Roberto Boati wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm interested in packaging postgis + libgeos/libgeos-dev for debian unstable.

Great news! I am looking forward to see both in debian.

> Has this task already been assigned?

I know that there has been an ITP to postgis a long time ago. You
should at least contact the submitter to be sure that he is not
working on this issue any more. Furthermore you should submit an ITP
for libgeos.

> I'll produce some packages for a preview in a few days.

There have been a few unofficial postgis packages. Perhaps you
should have a look on them.

	Silke

--
Silke Reimer