[Pkg-grass-general] [alex@delandgraaf.com: Re: Introducing the DebianGis subproject]

----- Forwarded message from Alex de Landgraaf <alex@delandgraaf.com> -----

From: Alex de Landgraaf <alex@delandgraaf.com>
To: "Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org>
Subject: Re: Introducing the DebianGis subproject

Quoting "Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org>:

> Of course, all people interested are invited to join us. We are currently
> using the pkg-grass project site on Alioth [4] to provide a mailing list [5]
> and wiki [6].

Hey Francesco,

Sounds like an interesting project. I personally don't know much about GIS, but
am aware of a GIS Morphix [1], a geographical information system livecd.
Perhaps it would be interesting to contact them so the groups can cooperate on
this new CDD and/or share information and experiences?

cheers,

Alex

[1] http://freesoftware.keltron.org/gismorphixcd.html

| Alex de Landgraaf            | The cure for boredom is curiosity |
| Student AI & CS, VU, A'dam   |  There is no cure for curiosity   |
| Phone: 06-16844084           |                                   |
| GPG: http://am.xs4all.nl/key_alex.asc         /'-'\              |
| www.alextreme.org & www.morphix.org          ( o o )             |

----- End forwarded message -----