Re: [Pkg-grass-general] DebianGis Wiki active

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 07:05:39PM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> I have put something on packages (existing, to be upgraded, an missing).
> Please heve a look to the page, and fill up the missing info.
> All the best.
> pc

I would propose a variation in the format of the package list.
It's probably better including versions per distribution, e.g:

Program Stable Testing Unstable Upstream

 ABC     1.2-1   1.7-3   1.7-9     1.7

For what is concerning Grass, there are currently 5.0, 5.3 and 5.7
series. Is there any convenience in packaging 5.3 too?

I did a few corrections for english.
It's now probably not the best one, but at least more readable :)