[Pkg-grass-general] DebianGis Wiki active

Dear DebianGis fellowers, we have a wiki active now at

http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

It uses Usemod which one of the most feature rich and light wiki sw
around AFAIK. The CSS style file needs surely a few customizations and
if one would provide a nice logo we all will be happy.

Please, get a few moments to familiarize with the easy wiki syntax and
start to work on a few pages to better describing project and goals.
Some static pages could also be added to debian site after an announce
on d-d-a and/or added to alioth main web page.

PS: Alioth is currently moving to a better hardware from its current
temporary location. In the meantime you could have sometimes problems
of use due to transient disk-space/cpu-power problems.