[Bug middle-end/19430] V_MAY_DEF (taking address of var) causes missing uninitialized warning
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/19430] V_MAY_DEF (taking address of var) causes missing uninitialized warning
- From: "vincent-gcc at vinc17 dot net" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:33:02 +0000
- Message-id: <bug-19430-5724-WDycpetHCN@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #22 from Vincent Lefèvre <vincent-gcc at vinc17 dot net> ---
(In reply to Manuel López-Ibáñez from comment #19)
> (In reply to Vincent Lefèvre from comment #18)
> > This seems to be fixed in the trunk.
> Is there an XPASS for gcc.dg/uninit-pr19430.c ?
Actually, with trunk revision 203899, only the last 3 tests now get the warning
(those corresponding to -Wuninitialized). The first one (which should be a "may
be uninitialized") is still silent.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.