Processed: Re: gnat: Illegal program not detected (record component with no supplied value) and invalid access to atomic variable

> retitle 643663 Legal program rejected (record component with no supplied value) and invalid access to atomic variable
Bug #643663 [gnat-4.6] gnat: Illegal program not detected (record component with no supplied value) and invalid access to atomic variable
Changed Bug title to 'Legal program rejected (record component with no supplied value) and invalid access to atomic variable' from 'gnat: Illegal program not detected (record component with no supplied value) and invalid access to atomic variable'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

643663: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=643663
Debian Bug Tracking System