[debian-gcc] New default-compiler in sid and libgcc

Hi,

as there is currently gcc-4.5 and gcc-4.6 in experimental I wanted to
ask if gcc-4.5 is getting the new default-compiler for Debian/sid.
( IIRC doko told me gcc-4.5 is Default-Compiler for upcoming Ubuntu. )

Next question:
There is currently only libgcc from gcc-4.6 in experimental as both
gcc 4.5 and 4.6 are pending there.
Background is the topic "DSO-Linking" as listed in the gcc changelogs [1,2]:
"....
* Pass --no-add-needed by default to the linker. See
     http://wiki.debian.org/ToolChain/DSOLinking, section "Not resolving symbols
     in indirect dependent shared libraries" for more information.
..."
So, can gcc-4.5 use libgcc from gcc-4.6 package without any concerns?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Regards,
- Sedat -

[1] http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gcc-4.5/gcc-4.5_4.5.2-3/changelog
[2] http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gcc-4.6/gcc-4.6_4.6-20110216-1/changelog