This Email is from Warwick Customer Care and we are sending it to every
Warwick Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestion's
due to the anonymous registration of web mail accounts so we are shutting
down some Warwick accounts and your account was among those to be deleted.
We are sending you this email so that you can verify and let us know if
you still want to use this account.

If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling the
space below. Your User name,password,date of birth and your country
information would be needed to verify your account. Due to the congestion
in all mail users and removal of all unused Warwick Accounts, Warwick
would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your
E-mail by filling out your Log in Information below after clicking the
reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for
security reasons.

*Email Username :..............
*Email Password :..............
*Date of Birth :..................
*Country or Territory: ........

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
request. We apologize for any inconveniences.
Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 48
Hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.