Re: Ada results

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> Done -- same place on resume.  So we now have ada enabled for
>
> hppa ia64 i386 mips mipsel powerpc sparc s390
>
> and it fails for
>
> arm alpha m68k
>
> alpha ought to work -- binutils is the suspected culprit.  arm & m68k need
> work in their exception handling, so disable them for now.

I ran into what appears to be a binutils problem when building the
cross-compiler on powerpc, but on i386, I get what appears to be an Ada
problem (some undefined things).  I'll keep plugging away at it,
though.  I may end up trying it using a Tru64 host, since there's already
a GNAT built for that, but my access to Tru64 is pretty limited right
now...