gcc3.1 needs tighter (build-|)depends on binutils

GCC 3.1 should require the newly uploaded binutils.  With the old set as a
build dependency, .hidden support will be disabled.  That's a pointless
compatibility problem; we should get it right the first time.

I'd like to see a -2 with the new binutils and the PPC patch I posted
earlier before it goes into the archive.