[Freedombox-discuss] Is ODroid HC2 a god option for Freedombox?

[replying to list - assuming discrete mail was accidental]

Quoting Marc Draco (2018-02-04 17:50:33)
> Ah, my bad.  Not seen the HC2.

No wonder - seems they picked names easy to confuse :-/

> I use open hardware for my Freedombox but it?s far from perfect
> compared to the Odroid.

...just as some choose descriptive terms easy to confuse:

Nice that you use hardware which is "open" in some undefined way.
Please note, however, that "open hardware" is not same as "Open Source
Hardware" a.k.a. OSHW.

Olimex LIME2 is one of very few boards being Open Source Hardware!

 - Jonas