[Freedombox-discuss] Is ODroid HC2 a god option for Freedombox?

I?m using a C2 as a micro server. Used *headless* (so far) it?s not got particularly warm. The extra cooling seems to be for the video particularly hardware h.264 decoding and OpenGL work.

Although it?s using non-free blobs, which is a concern if you?re pure, it seems an excellent choice.

The DietPi community thinks very highly of it.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile