[Freedombox-discuss] Moving to Salsa from Github

Hello,

We are moving to salsa.debian.org from Github. Update your repository
URLs and expect some hiccups :)

Debian has a new service called as Salsa based on GitLab Community
Edition as replacement for Alioth. It provides the same services as
Github and we have decided to use it instead of using Github or
deploying our own instance of GitLab. It is currently in beta but we
decided to adopt early.

So far, we have already moved all FreedomBox repositories[1] except
Plinth. For these repositories, Github repositories have been made
read-only (archived) and descriptions have been updated to point to new
repositories. Please update your repository URLs and do all further
interaction with Salsa. Plinth will be moved next week if we find
everything to be smooth.

So far, all expected features are working fine. This includes basic git,
account creation, SSH keys, GPG keys, import from Github, issues, labels
and milestones.

Links:

1) https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team

Thank you,