[Freedombox-discuss] freedomboxfoundation.org content refresh

On Saturday 06 January 2018 04:06 AM, Daniel Gnoutcheff wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> As promised in the last progress call, I've updated
> freedomboxfoundation.org with content drafted by Danny Haidar.
> Hopefully, we won't have quite so many people confused by
> years-out-of-date material.
>
> Much of the old material, e.g. the old news archive, is still accessible
> by those who know the URLs.  I still have to figure out what to do with
> that stuff, esp. the news archive.  I'd like to preserve incoming links
> where practical.
>
> Also, I haven't changed the design, but I still like mray's design and
> would like to deploy it.  That should be easier to do once I've figured
> out what to do with the old stuff.
>
> HTH,
> Daniel G.

Daniel,

Can we also have the first page of the freedomboxfoundation.org website
point to freedombox.org so that visitors to the website know where to
download FreedomBox from?

When one searches for freedombox on a search engine, the foundation
website is the first result and freedombox.org is somewhere below in the
search results. After knowing about FreedomBox, the next logical step is
to start using it, so we should point people in that direction after the
introduction.

--
Regards
Joseph Nuthalapati