[Freedombox-discuss] Personal Web Server

Hopefully this is one that someone will be able to go ... "D'uh" but I'm a little confused as to how we put a personal web page on our Freedombox.

When I say a personal page, I don't mean a blog (found that) or a Wiki (hate them) but an actual webpage(s) of stuff. I don't find blogs particularly helpful and Wikis often look messy.

Presumably we could use an existing CMS like Wordpress or Joomla, but I find those overrated - I did a fair bit of work with the older version of CodeIgniter and I still like it for speed and efficiency.

The gotcha is it can't interfere with the existing web UI - I hope you'll all forgive my ignorance, I'm coming back to all this after a very lengthy hiatus and I was never very good at the nuts and bolts.

Marc