[Freedombox-discuss] RPi resize SDcard storage

[Sunil Mohan Adapa]
> However, due to a bug in parted it was not working[1].  I have
> submitted patches to fix this and a workaround in Plinth[2].  Further,
> to improve the user experience, I have raised two bugs (good for
> beginners to pickup) to resize the disk during first boot[3] and to
> show a disabled option even when the option is not applicable[4].

Very good.  it is a lot better to show this option anyway, but "grayed
out", to make sure people get familiar with its existance when they
visit the Disk section.

Also, it would make more sense to me if the snapshot section was merged
with the disk section, or at least linked to from the disk section.  I
discovered it by chance a few days ago when trying to figure out why my
freedombox was out of space.  I checked the 'Disk' section first, but
there were no explanation there.

It would also be very useful if the snapshot section list how much space
the individual snapshots use, to figure out what to delete when running
out of space.  While trying to track down the lost space, I came across
which does this.  Perhaps it can inspire improvement for the snapshot page?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen