[Freedombox-discuss] Radicale storage location ?

Hey!

Do someone know where Radicale is storing contacts/calendar files on the
Freedombox server ?
I just want to check if everything is ok when I create a new address
book .vcf file.

For test, I've created a new address book with Thunderbird on the
Freedombox LAN server, like described on the wiki,
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Manual/Radicale
-> the server certificate as been given by the server (so the client and
server are speaking on the LAN! nice!),
but no user/password as been asked... :s

That's why I want to check on the server itself if the file is here ;)

Thx for your help :)

ps: on a RPi v2