[Freedombox-discuss] RPi resize SDcard storage

Agree too!
But...!
I usually play with Raspbian on my RPies, and they have a script
launched at 1st boot to resize the ext4 partition to full.
It's also possible to launch by hand the raspi-config menu, to have this
script available for future.

I really don"t know where to find this script... but for sure it will be
possible to make it running on Freedombox (Raspbian is Debian based OS...)

+option : not resize it to 100% by default... it can be useful for
people who wants to have another partition on the SDcard...
ex:
/boot = FAT32
/ = EXT4 (2Gio)
/something = EXT4 (5Gio)