[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth v0.11.0 released

Without logging in, I clicked on JSXC from the front page and it went to
the normal Plinth interface and started installing it, no login
required. (It was the first link on the page -- I hadn't installed it
yet.) This seems like it shouldn't happen.

Also, it would be nice to be able to toggle service visibility on the
front page as the admin user.

Thanks for all the hard work, everyone. I love my FreedomBox! :)

Best,
DJ