[Freedombox-discuss] 4th Amendment Troubles

Regarding "bringing my data back to where I can control it?:

In Germany there is an alternative solution available, called TrutzBox (comidio.de). It?s a commercial product based at PCEngines APU and software is open source. Looks like it has a FreedomBox similar architecture but TrutzBox could be operated by non-technical experts.

- mail and xmpp traffic is transmitted through tor-hidden-services plus additional encryption (means also meta-data are hidden),
- video-/audio-conference server based on WebRTC,
- local ca,
- http-proxy based on node.js developed by comidio (more flexible and easier to manage by by non experts than privoxy). Users get an easy-to-use security-slider in the browser which enables him to control actual security-configuration.

More details (for German readers) could be found at TrutzBox Kompendium https://comidio.de/support/

Peter