[Freedombox-discuss] 4th Amendment Troubles

Am 23.06.2016 um 23:25 schrieb Bill Kronholm:
> Hi all,

Hi Bill.
We are not only talking about the US here.
The germany High Court has ruled that there is a right for an untouched
integrity of private IT systems:
This is targeted against government spy software.

And we are not only talking about Governments here.
It is confirmed by a trusted computer magazine that microsoft's web
robot accesses Every Single Link which you send via Skype.
And even if Dropbox does not touch your data, (and run all your uploaded
mobile Photos through a face recognition software),
your list of what you share with whom is already quite interesting,
and legally available to Dropbox as they need it for their services.

And with Crypto Ransomware,
a second, non windows-powered device which hosts my Backups on an
external harddisk is the day-saver.

As far as I see it, the concept of Freedombox is "bringing my data back
to where I can control it".
And this is a nice thing.

I am still novice to freedombox,
but willing to contribute,