[Freedombox-discuss] 4th Amendment Troubles

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I'm glad to hear that the people
steering this project are thinking critically about these issues.

Yea, it seems likely it would be overturned, but there is a vacant seat
in the US Supreme Court right now, so who knows if/when they might take
something like this up.

In any case, I tend to think that it doesn't matter whether a particular
government thinks it's legal or not to hack into a box. So I'm in
agreement with Nick Daly that the list of open security problems he
linked to needs to be addressed.

Cheers,
-Bill