[Freedombox-discuss] Starting Freedombox - again

On 06/02/2016 11:11 PM, Dietmar wrote:
[...]
> Now it's working, am fighting with Radicale (trying not to loose the
> old data, should be running soon).

I did this recently.  I just copied /var/lib/radicale with ownership and
permissions preserved while daemon was not running and it worked properly.

> By the way, the error 500 when trying to administer existing users
> still occurs (Plinth 0.9.2, stretch).

I am unable to reproduce this on a Lime2 image from recently nightly.
Would you please post the Plinth log from /var/log/syslog ?

--
Sunil