[Freedombox-discuss] Starting Freedombox - again

Am Donnerstag, den 02.06.2016, 22:25 +0530 schrieb Sunil Mohan Adapa:
> On 06/01/2016 01:10 AM, Dietmar wrote:
> [...]
> > Got it: I have to first do the first start of the Freedombox. After that
> > I can resize to 32 GB.
>
> As far as I can tell that should not have made a difference.  It should
> be okay to resize the partition before first boot.

I thought so as well. My theory is, that GPARTED changes something in
the partitions which inhibits FBx to do the initial set-up. But I did
not investigate.

> You seemed to have used the Lime2 instead of Lime image.  Any particular
> reason why you chose not use the Lime image?  I wonder if that could
> have caused some issue.

I did not see the Lime image in the stable branch and I had some
re-collection that the first time I did the set-up I did this as well.
Actually I took an old download, so I am sure I did.
Now it's working, am fighting with Radicale (trying not to loose the old
data, should be running soon). By the way, the error 500 when trying to
administer existing users still occurs (Plinth 0.9.2, stretch).